Weifang Medical University study MBBS in China was founded in 1951 as Changwei Medical School. The university was renamed Changwei Medical College. The university was reformed in 1987 and renamed Weifang Medical University. The Chinese Ministry of Education authorized Weifang Medical University to award graduate medical degrees in 2002.
Weifang Medical University Study MBBS in China
The Experimental Center of Basic Study MBBS in China is a research and demonstration facility for universities in Shandong Province. At the provincial level, Anatomy, Medical Ethics, Pathology, Physiology, Histology and Embryology, Pharmacology, and Medical Imaging are considered outstanding courses. Since 2004, WFMU has completed 90 teaching and research projects at the provincial or higher level and has been awarded 24 prizes for teaching, experimentation, and research.
WFMU has always prioritized education and strived to improve quality. A Medical Research Center, a Modern Educational Technology Center, a Computer Center, and an Animal Supplying Center are all available. More than 10,000 sets of scientific and research instruments valued at more than RMB 110 million, including confocal laser scanning microscopes (Zeiss), flow cytometers (Beckman Coulter), and image processors.
At the provincial level, there is only one experimental demonstration center. At the university level, there are six comprehensive teaching laboratories — Morphology, Function, Chemical Analysis, Clinical Skills, Computer, and Human Anatomy — and 16 specialty laboratories such as Gene and Histology Engineering, Dentistry, and Nursing, all of which are outfitted with advanced Imaging PACS Systems, Digital Network Interactive Laboratory Teaching Systems, BL-410 Biological Function Experiment System, and so on.
The international exchange at Weifang Medical University
The university has extensive inter-relationships with many overseas universities, including Western State College in California, the United States of America, Ukraine Haerkefu State Academy, Ukraine Haerkefu State Medical Academy, Ukraine Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, RMIT and La Trobe University in Australia, the College of Saskatchewan in Canada, and the University of Occupational and Environmental Health in Japan. Over 160 foreign experts have been asked to visit or teach at WFMU, over 170 professors have studied overseas, and several staff members have been sent abroad for medical assistance. Over 60 eminent professors from around the world have been invited to serve as guest teachers at the university. WFMU recruits international students every year, and there are currently about 600 international students from Zambia, Ghana, India, Nepal, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Pakistan.
Why should you attend Weifang Medical University?
- Shandong’s Comprehensive Provincial Government University is Weifang Medical University.
- The Weifang Medical University Project for International Medical Students began in 2001.
- Six batches of international students have graduated, together with over 202 Nepali and other national students.
- Over 300 foreign students are already enrolled in the study MBBS in China.
- The course lasts 6 years (5+1) and includes a one-year clinical internship.
- The language of instruction is English, and it is taught by Foreign and Chinese teachers.
- Muslim and Halal cuisine is accessible to Muslim students.
- Competent, highly qualified personnel and a welcoming environment for international students.
- There are 05 affiliated hospitals and 14 non-affiliated hospitals at Weifang Medical University.
- WHO (World Health Organization) and AVICENA have recognized and listed Weifang Medical University.
- The WHO website address is https://search.wdoms.org.
- According to PMDC standards, Pakistani students having 60% marks in FSc Pre-Medical can obtain a NOC from PMDC.
Weifang Medical University Admission Documents and Procedure
- Students who have completed HSSC (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with a minimum of 60% marks.
- SSC mark sheet/Junior high school certificate (grade 10th).
- Senior high school diploma/HSSC mark sheet (grade 12th).
- Passport The first page is in Scan form.
- Medical Examine the Chinese physical form.
- Clearance from the police.
- One image with a white background.
- A university application form.
- All fees must be paid in RMB or according to the conversion rate at the time of arrival at the university.
- Due to the nature of online education, hostel fees, visa extensions, medical checkups, and insurance fees are not included in the first-year price package and must be paid separately upon arrival.
- Students will be responsible for their stationery, energy, and water bills.
- Food costs between 1000 and 1200 RMB each month.
- Once paid, there will be no refund. The student will abide by WMU’s rules and regulations.
- Pakistani and Indian students will adhere to the policies of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and the Indian Medical Council, respectively.
History of Weifang Medical University:
In 1951, Shandong province’s Changwei Medical School established the university. The university was renamed Changwei Medical College and began offering undergraduate courses. The university was reformed in 1987 and renamed Weifang Medical University.
The Chinese Ministry of Education recognized the institution to provide master’s degree courses in medicine in 1986. The Chinese Ministry of Education authorized Weifang Medical University to award graduate medical degrees in 2002.
Academics at Weifang Medical University:
China is one of the world’s medical leaders in the modern era. After completing their study MBBS in China at a WHO-recognized university, international students can work in other countries or return to their home countries to practice as doctors.
Weifang Medical University (WFMU) is a government-owned medical school. It is located in Weifang, the international Kite Capital, at the Shandong Peninsula’s core. A total area of more than 1.2 million square meters, with a construction area of 570,000 square meters. WFMU has developed a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary structure throughout the last decades, offering a variety of fields such as medical sciences, health management, general sciences, law, and literature, with medical sciences serving as the major discipline. WFMU is permitted to award bachelor’s and master’s degrees as well as recruit international students.
In partnership with Shandong University, Southern Medical University, and Huazhong University of Science and Technology, as well as the Shandong Medical Technology Educational Centre and the Basic-level Health Management Cadres Training Centre, WFMU is authorized to recruit Ph.D. candidates.